We are glad to welcome you to this page. If you think you are interested in writing for us, we would be more than happy to hear you out. Our organization is all about listening and helping each other grow as a people. Don’t worry, you do not need expert knowledge on all the topics related to our field. The thing that matters to us is the ideas you have for your articles and the way you get them across. Before you send us any proposals, please take some time to familiarize yourself with our guidelines and requirements.
What we are looking for
Your guest posts mean a lot to us, and so should they to our readers. That is why they should be educational, research-based, valuable, and interesting. The articles that you will be sending us should be completely original, meaning that they have never been published anywhere else before, neither on your blog nor anyone else’s. They should include actual tips and facts and not just some ideas or thoughts come together as a novel. Since our field is mental health and addiction services, we want to be able to help people, rather than confuse them.
It is impossible to accept articles that are taken from or rely on our competitors. Therefore, it is better if the facts that you mention have a background in science or journal articles or statistics. In addition, try to include visuals that actually help understand different concepts rather than using clip arts or stock images. Those images really don’t get any point across, so let’s not use those. We would also appreciate unique ideas for articles, or things that add value to your writing. That is what good articles are all about. Finally, try to have a clear and readable tone all through the article, so people with different levels of familiarity with the topic can relate to it.
Topics that we cover
Our audience is mostly made up of people who are in need of help with their mental conditions, so try to be able to connect to them, promote respect, and provide them with knowledge that would help them in the following topics that we cover:
- Anxiety and stress
- Attention deficit disorder
- Severe mental illnesses and mood disorders
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Career and life issues
- Spiritual and religious concerns
- Premarital counseling
- Marriage counseling
- Family counseling
- Parent counseling
- Substance abuse
- Opiate replacement therapy
Try to provide tips and guides for people with such problems and let them know that we are here to help them.
Benefits of writing for us
When you start writing guest posts for us, you will learn much more than you originally knew about that topic, since you will be researching a lot. However, that is not the only thing you will gain from this activity.
- We are a reputable mental health services organization based in Boulder, Colorado. We started our mission in 2015, and since then we have offered our services to so many people. When you write for us, a lot of people will start to appreciate your help, and we will appreciate it even more.
- This is a great starting point if you want to build your own writing career. You can definitely learn a lot from writing for us, and you can use that experience later on, as you now have a presence in the industry.
Note: Please keep in mind that we will not be paying for guest posts, and we will not accept payments to publish your articles. The idea is to share values and help you grow as a writer.
Guidelines for the article
When you send us a proposal to publish your article, we will be reviewing your article, and if they don’t match the guidelines mentioned below, we cannot accept them. You would have to edit them further to meet the requirements for us to be able to publish them.
- Your articles must be at least 1000 words.
- They should offer educational material and tips to people with mental health issues and the rest of the areas mentioned above.
- The links you have to other websites should be to credible websites in our field, excluding our competitors.
- Include some pictures or videos in your article. They help make the article less boring and give it personality.
- Do not plagiarize the text. Never copy text from somewhere else, and if you really have to, if it’s not from a competitor’s website, mention their name through the article and link to their page.
- Send the images and videos as separate files along with the article.
- We would like to publish articles written by real people with real thoughts so our readers can relate to them. Copywriters can write general articles about different topics all the time, but the ones that add personality to their texts receive the most attention. Try to include a little description of yourself and a link to your social media or website.
- In the case of deadlines, there are really no deadlines for sending us an article proposal. However, the sooner you start, the sooner you can have your presence as a writer.
How to submit your work
When you send your article to us, our editors will review it and if we think it matches our guidelines and requirements, we will let you know so we can work together to make the article even better and schedule the publication. You can send us your work on a Word document or Google Docs file with separate image files attached. In order to submit your work, you can use the following email address: email@example.com
Last but not least, keep in mind that in case we publish your article, you cannot publish it anywhere else even on your own blog. We appreciate your interest in writing for us and welcome you to our community.