In counseling or therapy, a client and his or her counselor work together to approach the client’s challenges and issues. We offer counseling services in the following areas:
- Anxiety and stress
- Attention deficit disorder
- Severe mental illnesses and mood disorders
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Career and life issues
- Spiritual and religious concerns
- Premarital counseling
- Marriage counseling
- Family counseling
- Parent counseling
- Substance abuse
- Opiate replacement therapy
Twice a year, we offer classes for our patients. In the past, we have done classes on relationships, parenting, and employment. Stay tuned for the announcement of our upcoming classes again in July.
Also, read this guide.
Have a suggestion for a class? Let us know on the contact page.